|Job Role||IT Recruitment Specialist|
|Job Location||Mohali – Punjab|
|Desired Job Experience||2 – 5 Years|
|Desired Qualification||MBA | Master Degree|
|Salary||Negotiable | Best in Industry|
We are looking for a strong leader who can help us drive our recruitment process and help hire the best talent in the industry.
You will need to work with technical teams to gather requirements, build appropriate JDs, post talent requirements, and hire the best candidate.
The ideal candidate for this role must have proven experience in the IT recruitment field. He/She must possess excellent verbal and written communication appropriate to engage with all levels. Must be a great leader who takes pride in and genuinely enjoys hiring, developing, mentoring, motivating, and retaining the best engineers and creating outstanding teams.
- IT recruitment experience
- Must have lead teams for other IT recruiters
- Candidate onboarding process experience
- Candidate separation process experience
- Must possess excellent written and oral English skills.
- Must possess excellent learning skills.
- Must be a great communicator and have ability to present his thoughts and communicate it clearly.
- Must be passionate about learning and possess proven learning skills.
- Must be proactive.
- Ability to handle complex projects independently.
- Must be obsessed with quality work.
- Must possess deep analytical and troubleshooting skills and a never give up attitude on assigned problems and tasks.
- Must have an attitude to serve customers and teammates.
- Must be a team player.
- Must possess desire to grow personally and professionally and be ready to put in the required efforts.
- Must be passionate about getting things done and should possess a confident attitude.
- Must be ready to put in the efforts whenever needed and go beyond protocols to support the team.
- Should be ready to train and develop junior resources and create an efficient team as needed.
Note: This is a general job description, it can be modified to suit the needs of the company.
Our Pro Employee Policies
- Annual Bonus
- Company sponsored trainings and certifications
- Extensive medical insurance coverage.
- Company sponsored wellness programs & access to gym and swimming facilities.
- Periodic Rewards & Recognition
Why Join Intellinez Systems?
- Exceptional Employee Benefits.
- People-Centric Work Culture
- Global Exposure
- Learning Opportunities
- Exceptional Career Growth
- Regular Rewards & Recognition
- Extensive Wellness Programs