|Job Role||Database Programmer with BI Skills|
|Job Designation||Sr Project Engineer|
|Job Location||Mohali | Bengaluru|
|Desired Job Experience||2+ Years|
|Desired Qualification||B Tech | MCA|
|Salary||Negotiable | Best in Industry|
- We are seeking a highly motivated Database Engineer to design, develop, and maintain our database systems.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in SQL Server with excellent problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- The candidate should be able to design and implement database systems, monitor and optimize database performance, troubleshoot and resolve database issues.
- The candidate should be capable to develop and maintain ETL processes to ensure data quality and integrity.
- Designing and implementing database systems that are efficient, scalable, and secure. Monitoring and optimizing database performance using performance tuning concepts like Index, Query, and Stored Procedures tuning.
- Troubleshooting and resolving database issues.
- Developing and maintaining ETL processes to ensure data quality and integrity. Performing data analysis and developing data models to support business decision-making and strategic planning.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in database management, business analytics, and data warehousing.
- Hands-on experience with any of the BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau or any other tool is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills are also essential. Ability to organize and plan work independently.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams. Experience with backups, restores, and recovery models (optional)
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in SQL Server.
- BE, B. Tech, M. Tech in Computer Science or equivalent. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are a self-starter, passionate about database engineering and have excellent problemsolving skills, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter
Note: This is a general job description, it can be modified to suit the needs of the company.
Our Pro Employee Policies
- Annual Bonus
- Company sponsored trainings and certifications
- Extensive medical insurance coverage.
- Company sponsored wellness programs & access to gym and swimming facilities.
- Periodic Rewards & Recognition
Why Join Intellinez Systems?
- Exceptional Employee Benefits.
- People-Centric Work Culture
- Global Exposure
- Learning Opportunities
- Exceptional Career Growth
- Regular Rewards & Recognition
- Extensive Wellness Programs