|Job Role||ERP Functional Consultant – Supply Chain Domain|
|Job Designation||ERP Functional Consultant|
|Job Location||Mohali & Bangalore|
|Desired Job Experience||5-10 Years|
|Desired Qualification||B.Tech or Equivalent|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Interface with key stakeholders in the client organization, understand the business flow, write functional specifications and coordinate development with tech teams.
- Documenting business processes using standard business process and data flow diagrams.
- Able to functionally design and set-up the system to meet desired business process and requirements.
- Min 5+ years of hand on experience as an ERP functional consultant in Supply chain management , Inventory management, Warehouse management and order Management.
- Min 2+ years of Industry experience in Supply Chain Industries.
- Develop testing scenarios, test scripts and leading team in unit, integration and acceptance testing.
- Walk through the designed system with end users and train them in using the developed solutions. Document the gap- if any, and lead the effort with development team.
- Ability to work closely with technical team and product engineering team to design/baseline the solution for Clients.
- Capability to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed.
- Knowledge in Risk management, Finance, project management and HRMS modules will be an added advantage.
- Experience working with ERPs like SAPP/Oracle etc is a good add on.
- Business or information technology experience in the supply chain domain
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience
- Ability to keep pace with changing technology trends in the supply chain market
- Deep knowledge of core technology systems that enable key supply chain business processes
- Leader in using digital innovation to unlock key value opportunities for businesses.
- Must possess excellent written and oral English skills.
- Must possess excellent learning skills.
- Must be a great communicator and have ability to present his thoughts and communicate it clearly.
- Must be passionate about learning and possess proven learning skills.
- Must be proactive.
- Ability to handle complex projects independently.
- Must be obsessed with quality work.
- Must possess deep analytical and troubleshooting skills and a never give up attitude on assigned problems and tasks.
- Must have an attitude to serve customers and teammates.
- Must be a team player.
- Must possess desire to grow personally and professionally and be ready to put in the required efforts.
- Must be passionate about getting things done and should possess a confident attitude.
- Must be ready to put in the efforts whenever needed and go beyond protocols to support the team.
- Should be ready to train and develop junior resources and create an efficient team as needed.
- Must be ready to take up leadership role when need arises.
Our Pro Employee Policies
- Annual Bonus
- Company sponsored trainings and certifications
- Extensive medical insurance coverage.
- Company sponsored wellness programs & access to gym and swimming facilities.
- Periodic Rewards & Recognition
Why Join Intellinez Systems?
- Exceptional Employee Benefits.
- People-Centric Work Culture
- Global Exposure
- Learning Opportunities
- Exceptional Career Growth
- Regular Rewards & Recognition
- Extensive Wellness Programs